07 Mar Waterbergh facilitated the partnering of Medevice, Turin, with Humantis, Cologne, towards the exclusive marketing rights of ChondroJoint in the German Territory.
Product and Partners
ChondroJoint® is a polynucleotide gel for the treatment of painful joint diseases, to be directly injected into the joint.
Medevice is a wholly owned subsidiary of Medestea Internationale, based in Turin, Italy. Medevice is focusing on the research & development of medical devices.
- Review, compilation, and revision of sales docs.
- Identification of potential licensors in Germany.
- Contact, management, and negotiation of the target companies.
- Organization of management presentations.
- Negotiation of the licensing term.
Waterbergh was acting on half of the licensee Medevice, Turin, Italy, in cooperation with Bioselenia, Milan.